Wellston, Oklahoma was named by Christian T. Wells, who established a trading post on the site in 1883. The post office officially opened September 19, 1884.
The trading post closed during the allotment of the Kickapoo Reserve. Following the Run of 95, the post office reopened June 15, 1897.
Pages in category "Wellston"
This category contains only the following page.